On the Comcast mail site, I cannot get past the "Inbox Preview" page. If I hit anything, including "View Entire Inbox" or on a particular message, or anything else, I'll just be returned to the "Inbox Preview" page. This only happens on Firefox. When it started happening, I finally gave up and tried Internet Explorer, which works fine. I'd prefer to access email on Firefox, so please tell me how to correct this.
I don't know if this is related, but immediately before this started happening, I may have hit something on my laptop, which caused the Comcast email screen to magnify to the point where I could not view the message window on messages. I couldn't figure out how reverse this, so I did the above (went to IE, which was fine). When I next attempted to access Comcast email from Firefoxe, the site was no longer magnified, but I had the above problem with being unable to get past the Inbox Preview page.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.