Graphical issues with my new Graphics card
Hi, i always used Firefox with my old grapichs card (XFX 4850) without problems. But now, i updated to AMD 7750 and i getting strange graphical issues in Firefox, not only in the menus but in sites too, you can see the problem here:
I'm using Windows 8 pro X64 with the latest AMD CCC driver.
I hope someone can help me, thank you! =)
PS: Everything fine in Chrome and IE.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- EA Battlefield Heroes Updater
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Did you try to disable hardware acceleration?
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
Yes, it's work fine without the accelaration but the browser sucks without it. I will wait for a Fix, i find that i'm not the only one with this glitch: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837489