Big problems and I need help.
I tried registering but was told an account with that email or password already exists? Really? That is highly unlikely. Anyway, I am trying to get help to stop my Mozilla desktop page from increasing the font willy nilly, How do I stop this, get back to smaller font and why is this happening in the first place? I am doing nothing and suddenly the font goes crazy.
Also, it is extremely difficult to contact any assistance for Firfox.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Website Logon Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Make sure that your not zoomed your website. Press CTRL + 0 = > Normal mode.