I suddenly cannot open Bing in FF v 18.0.2. I get this message: Ref A: c9ddebcdbe384b699213583b9cb35e23 Ref B: C3C254DD4C61488A5C28A7422E0656F3 Ref C: Fri Feb 1
I'm using a MAC, OS 10.6.8 Everything was working fine...Bing has been my homepage for about a year...and suddenly today, I get this: Ref A: c9ddebcdbe384b699213583b9cb35e23 Ref B: C3C254DD4C61488A5C28A7422E0656F3 Ref C: Fri Feb 15 16:50:47 2013 PST
Nothing I do, including downloading FireFox again and re-installing it makes a difference. Bing opens in my other browser (Safari), but nothing I've tried will get me anything but that Ref A message. I didn't change any pref settings, haven't had any other issues...it just stopped seeing Bing.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!