New tab doesn't initiate when double clicked
New tab does not open when double clicked. How do I correct this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Where are you double clicking?
You need to do that on empty space on the tab bar. You should also have a new tab plus (+) button on the tab bar to open a new tab.
You can find the New Tab button showing as a '+' on the Tab bar.
If you can't find the New Tab button then click the "Restore Default Set" button in the Customize window.