I somehow can't see my back arrow or my URL address. I have tried everything.
I also have no refresh button. I tried to uninstall Firefox and reinstall. That did not work.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
hello, you can restore the default toolbar set as it's described in: Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars" (press F10 to display a hidden menu bar)
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize
Current Firefox versions use a combined Stop/Reload/Go button that is positioned at the right end of the location bar.
- During the page load process it shows as a Stop button and after the loading has finished the button is changed to a Reload button.
- If you type in the location bar then that button becomes a Go button.
- Middle-click or hold the Ctrl key and left-click the Reload button to duplicate the current tab to a new tab.