i need to unblock my account at my bank and I can not because you won't let me fix my password, which is making me MAD.
I recently locked my checking account. When I called the bank, and tried to fix the password, while still on line with the bank, I told her it wouldn't work. She asked who I was with and I told her Firefox. She said there is a problem with Firefox and passwords. I need to have access and you need to fix my problem now.It was not my choice to change, it was my son's.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Firefox shouldn't have a problem with your bank's password. Are you getting a specific error message? Did maybe Firefox store the password somewhere, and you've changed it, so that's what is going on? Password Manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop down list:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
You can remove saved Password(s) here:
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
You may also need to clear the cookies from that site.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"