is MozillaFirefox conflicting Adobe Reader?
So i wanted to install an Adobe Flash player like always. In my several years of Mozilla Firefox using I never bumped into; you have to close conflicting Application mozilla firefox in order to instal this version; so how is that, why is that al of a Sudden?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, firefox isn't conflicting with adobe, but the adobe pdf & flash plugins are also running within firefox - therefore the browser will have to be closed during the update/installation of those plugins.
thanx for the answer madperson
I have a similar problem. I'm on Win XP with Mozilla Firefox v18. Recently installed Adobe Air 3.6, and now the websites are slow in connecting on firefox - facebook, google etc. Does anyone have helpful info ?