This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I added the Twitter and Wordpress icons to my toolbar and now they've just diappeared. How do I add them back? Can't find the right instructions.
As of two days ago, these icons are no longer there. I don't know why they are gone. The appearance of Firefox browser has changed and now I can't figure out how I added them in the first place.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Which toolbar did you add them too?