1. I have java script file where it will download the content to a xml file . Below is the java script code
// "data:application/octet-stream," + encodeURIComponent(content); var dataURL = "data:application/octet-stream," + encodeURIComponent(textToEncode); window.location.assign(dataURL); // To change the current page
i am not able to resolve the problem .can you please help me on this . Thanks in Advance
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
After restoring also still i am having the same issue .
Try to set the browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone pref to false on the about:config page to suppress zone information (ADS).
Thank you so much :) . It is working fine now
I need that setting to be applied when we are launching the application and on close of the application i need to reset to the old . Can we able to do the same in the java script .please help thanks :)