1. I have java script file where it will download the content to a xml file . Below is the java script code
// "data:application/octet-stream," + encodeURIComponent(content); var dataURL = "data:application/octet-stream," + encodeURIComponent(textToEncode); window.location.assign(dataURL); // To change the current page
i am not able to resolve the problem .can you please help me on this . Thanks in Advance
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
After restoring also still i am having the same issue .
Try to set the browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone pref to false on the about:config page to suppress zone information (ADS).
Thank you so much :) . It is working fine now
I need that setting to be applied when we are launching the application and on close of the application i need to reset to the old . Can we able to do the same in the java script .please help thanks :)
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.