I was using website : aolmi.org.,creating certain docs in this and suddenly Firefox blocked the website. It got me restart my machine.I need to access the above mentioned website for my volunteer work.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Do you get an error message when you try to visit that site?
In what way is Firefox blocking that website?
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Yes I do get an error message. I have logged on to the website from another laptop and I can. The error message I am getting are below. Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.aolmi.org. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Did you try to clear the cache?
You can also try to reset (power off/on) the router.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.