i have 2 acer w500 touch screens. when i go to my email i can only scroll the first time i enter my email.. if i go to a web site then back to email email wont scroll untill i shut off then back on... i end up having to use the tiny little bar on the right side of screen (pain in the a--) i have used other touch screens all the same Cant Scroll in any email site.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Could you try disabling graphics hardware acceleration? Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You might need to restart Firefox in order for this to take effect, so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.). Then perform these steps:
- Click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the "Options" button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools > Options.
- In the Firefox options window click the Advanced tab, then select "General".
- In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Uncheck this checkbox.
- Now, restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Additionally, please check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in the following Knowledge base articles:
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
i dont think i have the same fox fire but i figured it out nice direction once i got here didnt work at all ..im up todate on my software went to fire fox it said update ok .. went to windows no updates acer no updates
fire fox just wont scroll on any tablet ive used windows 7 acer w 500 wont scroll in any email hot mail, gmail, yahoo none
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.