This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I tried to use firefox on a site that recommends internet explorer but found that some info was missing. Please advise.
I have a Mac OS 10.5.8
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Can you give more information?
You do not state what the site is.
If the site is customised to work with Internet Explorer, and possibly IE's active x then it may well not work properly with Firefox.