I cannot seem to get the tools button to come up on the firefox box, what do I need to do?
I cannot seem to get the tools button in firefox, where can I find it or what do I need to do. I am trying to set a couple of home pages and the help section says to select the tool option and it is not there.
Additional System Details
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
First, please update to Firefox 18.0.2 Update Firefox to the latest version
Then, you should be able to click the orange Firefox button in the upper left corner, then options. Set your home page there. How to set the home page