Firefox 18.0.2 is displaying some web pages incorrectly
I have just installed the latest security update and pages which had been displayed prior to the update, consisting of columns of names and numbers, occupying an entire page, are now scrunched up, in very small font, at the left side of the page and are virtually unreadable. I am running FF 18.0.2 with Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Help, please!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RocketLife Software Component
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
They appear differently.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
You can do a check for corrupted and duplicate fonts and other font issues:
- http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/multipleappsquit.html - Font Book 2.0 Help: Checking for damaged fonts
This morning FF is rendering pages correctly! I didn't do anything to correct the problem. Thanks for your offer of help.