Direct Layout Links to TinyPIC doesn't work anymore in firefox. A Direct LINK For Layouts Directs you to Tinypic.com (WITH Image), instead of image alone.
I have a problem IT only does it in firefox and not in Internet Explorer.. IT started happening right after I updated firefox -_-
.. here is an example :
TRY GOING HERE.... http://i48.tinypic.com/350m3ut.jpg in firefox... if you have my current version 18.0.2
And it should show a page ONLY Of the picture.. instead it reloads it and goes to the TINYPIC website and shows the image with all these tools and crap.. I cannot properly do anything to do web designs and artwork designs to share pictures with artists.. properly.. because firefox keeps going to the SOURCE Page of the website that is hosting the PNG file.. NOT the actual file.. IT ONLY does this with tinypic.. I don't know why..
But Tinypic is the only image hosting website I have had trouble with... But then again it has never done this or had this kind of problem until I updated Firefox again.. I'm thinking of just rolling back again :l Firefox has turned into a piece of crap with all the years of updates..
Modified by Brickstin
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12492
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1997
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Check in safe mode
Try the Firefox Safe Mode to see how it works there. The Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- You can open the Firefox 4.0+ Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or use the Help menu item and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Don't select anything right now, just use "'Start in Safe Mode" To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shift key) to open it again. If it is good in the Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
That is done on the server with a redirect.
GET /350m3ut.jpg HTTP/1.1 Host: oi48.tinypic.com HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Location: http://tinypic.com/redirect.php?url=http://i48.tinypic.com/350m3ut.jpg
If the image is in the browser cache then Firefox may load it from there and ignore the redirect (Ctrl+F5 makes the tinypic page reappear).
I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys; Im having Computer virus issues.. As soon as I get this all fixed I will check this stuff out: Just don't mark this as solved yet. Because i know I still have this issue.