It seems impossible to change the language to English I am searching in Google and it is set to Romanian In my account it is set to English
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
hello, try to clear the cache & cookies from google.com and reload the page. google might also try to detect your location & language based on your ip address - there's not much a browser can do about that...
Did you check the settings in Google to get the international Google.com site (possible link at bottom right) and have the interface in English?
You can check the order of the installed Languages.
- Firefox > Preferences > Content > Languages
This is what I tried:
1) Tools (menu) ClearRecentHIstory etc - deleted everything there
2) Preferences Advanced - Clear Cache !
3) Preferences Content - Languages etc
4) Closed FF and reopened.
And nothing helps. Google Search is still Romanian It is Google Search that creates the problem Use FF 18.0.2 for MAC But now will use Safari. It seems less complex
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.