I am having trouble watching Netflix and I was told to ask Firefox to help
I installed Microsoft Silverlight to watch a show on Netflix, but it is not working. Someone at Netflix told me to contact Microsoft to help, and then someone at Microsoft told me to contact Firefox.
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- Picasa plugin.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
hello, you appear to be using a very outdated version of firefox - please try to Update Firefox to the latest version first & see if this is already addressing the issue. if not please try to describe in more detail what exactly isn't working or happening when you try to watch something on netflix. thanks...