From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these?
From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these? Thank you!
Great idea!! Thanx!Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Conduit Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- MyWebFace Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hi! When you roomate installs Addons, you might get some toolbars you don't want. You can remove them. This is the shortcut for the Addon-menu: command + shift + A
You can consider to create separate Firefox profiles for each of you.
IMO, a better way of dealing with that is to have a separate Logon User Account in Windows for your room mate.
Great idea!! Thanx!