i have FF 15, and want to update to FF 18. I have 30 pages in my browser that I can't lose. When it restarts the session restore like a normal restart
i have FF 15, and want to update to FF 18. I have 30 pages in my browser that I can't lose. When I typically shutdown/restart my computer FF always will restore my previous session. My questions is, after an update will FF restore like a normal restart with all the pages?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
If you have set Firefox to restore your pages, then yes they will restore just like a normal restart.
You can use "Bookmark All Tabs" in the tab bar context menu to have a bookmarks folder that stores all currently open tabs.
When I searched for "tab bar context menu" I see images of it, but I don't believe that is in FF 15. Is that off the tools/options tab? If not, please advise. thanks!
This will be my backup plan and will advise - thanks!
Right-click a tab on the Tab bar to get the tab bar context menu.