The icons on the browser dont look normal eg, the refresh button and the close tab button look weird
All of the icons are now looking weird and not as they should. I am using Firefox 18.0.2 on Windows 8 Professional. This happened last week but after the update it seemed to resolve itself, but it has happened again.
Can this issue please be resolved.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.