Can one split the screen into one upper and one lower so one can scroll them separately? Big help with stock screeners!
It would be helpful to display the captions at the top of a list (say of stocks) while scrolling down through the list, sometimes long, of stocks. My Microsoft editor has this.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Google Update
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Make use for Firefox new windows and re-size according to your need.
You can't do this in Firefox.
If the website didn't code their page in such a way that the header of the table is stationary then you can't change this behavior.
- Fox Splitter: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/fox-splitter/
- Split Pannel: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/split-pannel