I have done all I can but my videos still run slow
This concerns my downloaded music videos and films. I have a Dell dimension c521 running with vista and had this for about 10 years. I have had this problem for some time and done several things to put it right ie system restore and this works for a time then the problem starts again I have installed 1GB and Auslogics Boost Speed and that seamed to work for a while but now the problem has returned and am at my wits end as to know what to do ,please can someone help me What happens is when I start the video it starts to play then the red line catches up with the gray line and the video stops and a white circle appears in the center of the screen this happens all the time,I have left the video to buffer to the end and then play it but this is very frustrating but lately the same thing is happening but there is no white circle on the screen.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Advanced SystemCare 6 Safari Plugin DLL
- Advanced SystemCare 6 Opera Plugin DLL
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1247
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0