Words are appearing on top of each other, running into one another on my Mac. Fix?
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" in case the current setting is causing problems.
- Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow websites to choose their fonts.
- Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with overlapping text.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
You can also do a check for corrupted and duplicate fonts and other font issues:
- http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/multipleappsquit.html - Font Book 2.0 Help: Checking for damaged fonts
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.