can't download firefox 18 despite having all system requirements
I have a MAc running OSX 10.6 with plenty of memory space available and an intel dual core processor. I hav tried multiple times to download Firefox 18 and according to the "about" tab in the FF windo, I am current. However, multiple sites on the web inform me my browser is out of date. What next?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Watch and download full length videos from your browser
- Simplifies the uploading of photo files.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 FBSMTWB
You have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox/3.5.6, caused by fast browser search (FBSMTWB)
- Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 FBSMTWB