therefore, I'm unable to reply to an email, forward an email...WHAT HAPPENED???
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Is this about Firefox?
Yes, it is about Firefox, but it's now a moot point, as when I open an email, THEN those buttons appear. I could have sworn they showed up whether an email was open or not before an hour or two ago.
Actually, it's not totally a moot point. I no longer have a 'Refresh' button, either.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows Accessibility settings and that you allow pages to choose their colors in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
I have the same problem. Everything else on the yahoo email main page is fine. All the other user interface functions appear to be working properly. All the other operational 'buttons' are visible. (i.e. Compose, Delete, Move, Actions, etc.) But no reply 'arrows' buttons are visible. They are usually visible and located in between the DELETE & MOVE buttons. But now those particular 'arrows' (buttons) are missing. I rebooted FF several times, hit the refresh numerous times, turned off all FF addons, cleared all cookies, cleared cache and made sure everything was visible via the OPTIONS/VIEW settings. But no luck. Still broken. The yahoo email user interface works fine in the IE browser. These missing arrow buttons do appear there and function correctly in that browser. Any suggestions?
Hi Steamboat_Willie, I notice you have a "Collapse All" button where I have blank space. I wonder whether there is a connection between these two differences?