in the security section i can't click on the save password box...why? and how do I change my settings to allow me to click that box?
In the security tab, the save passwords box is grayed out and won't allow me to check it. What settings do I need to make to change that?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please see Security and passwords settings
hello, are you using a norton product by any chnce?
can you access the setting normally when you launch firefox in safe mode once for testing purposes?