I have a mac computer and since it did the updates, my browser isn't working. How do I fix this?
My mac computer did an update with the Lion software, since then, the browser isn't working at all. How do I fix this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Conduit Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try the Firefox Safe Mode to see how it works there. The Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- You can open the Firefox 4.0+ Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or use the Help menu item and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Don't select anything right now, just use "'Start in Safe Mode" To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shift key) to open it again. If it is good in the Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
whats your MAC OSX version?
It's the OSX version 10.5.8
we tried both of those and it's still not helping, we even uninstalled firefox and tried to reinstall, still not working.
Firefox 18 need minimum requirement of MAC OSX 10.6
We can't get any kind of internet on the computer. None of the browsers are working. When we try to get on Firefox, it just says unable to connect.
The computer did an update the night before last and since then, it won't connect to any of the browsers.
When we try to get on safari, it says NSPOSIXerrordomain1
I think it's not Firefox browser problem, its your network problem