I can't send emails from my firefox browser. I can receive them but I can't send them. I used to be able too and now it has stopped working.
When I first installed firefox about 1 1/2 years ago my email worked fine. Now it has stopped working about 3 weeks ago. I can send emails, but I can't send them or reply to them.
I just started having this problem yesterday (6/19/13). I can't send any email's from my Hotmail email account using Firefox. (I can send email's from my Yahoo email account though.) I receive email's just fine. Using IE, I'm able to send email's from my Hotmail and Yahoo accounts.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
My email works fine on Internet explorer.
hello, other users had problems using yahoo mail recently when they had addons or external software present which blocked tracking sites (like ghostery, avg do not track, or others).
can you check in firefox > addons > extensions if there's ghostery listed there for example? if so, add an exception for yahoo mail: click on the ghostery icon while you're in yahoo's webmail, choose "edit blocking options" & then don't block on this domain...
otherwise disable any addons with similar functionality.
I just started having this problem yesterday (6/19/13). I can't send any email's from my Hotmail email account using Firefox. (I can send email's from my Yahoo email account though.) I receive email's just fine. Using IE, I'm able to send email's from my Hotmail and Yahoo accounts.