when i customize my toolbar and close, the icons are not in the places i put them. how do i make my toolbar set up stay in place?
below file/edit/view/history/bookmarks/tools/help menu line, on second line I have added icons for print, reopen closed tab, session manager, (xmarks)synchronize now, my xmarks, home,duckduckgo, woolik search, stumbleupon, you tube, do not track me, mask me, better privacy, https addon, zoom out zoom in, back forward, private browsing toggle. on the third line i have added icons for gmail-open in a new tab, gmail checker, gmail notifier, last pass and the address bar. there are 2 to 4 separator lines between the icons, grouping like icons, i.e., security, search engines, gmail, etc. each time i close Firefox and then reopen, the icons are no longer in the order i placed them, with separators, or they are not visible and i have to r.click. select "customize," and re-drag and drop the icons and separators where i want them. i am a very, very beginner at this all, but drag and drop i know. why don't the icons/seperators stay in place?? thank you for you help...a. 09 fev. 2013 16h03.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16892
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1248
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Office Live Update v1.5
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Its problem saving.
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.