I noticed this initially with FF10ESR, but it is still happening with version 18.0.2. this is taking place on the cheezburger.com site, and I get the following message:
some functions work anyway, but others do not. this is a recent incident; I don't recall any problems last year.
thanks for any help you provide.
Modified by rrtid54
clearing cache corrected the problemsRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_39 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Logitech Device Detection
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Live Update v1.5
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Picasa plugin
- eMusic DLM 22.214.171.124
- MSN® Toolbar
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
it just occurred to me that there were any number of Microsoft updates over the past 2 months -- any chance of those being the culprits?
clearing cache corrected the problems