Import Bookmarks from an old computer
I saved my "bookmarkbackups" folder for Mozilla from an old computer and want to import those into my new computer's Mozilla. How do I do that?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, on your new computer go to firefox > bookmarks import & backup > restore > choose file... and select the most current backup file from your saved bookmarkbackups-folder.