facebook page isnt opening correctly in AURORA , leaves too much space in sides and with very bold graphics. other websites are opening fine. why?
tried in firefox, its opening correctly but why not in aurora.? is dr some bug or somethng vn regards to facebook page? even aurora isnt that smooth now vn it was a year back. wonder what's the problem.. should i switch to firefox bak again?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20130206 Firefox/20.0
Could you try disabling graphics hardware acceleration? Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You might need to restart Firefox in order for this to take effect, so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.). Then perform these steps:
- Click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the "Options" button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools > Options.
- In the Firefox options window click the Advanced tab, then select "General".
- In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Uncheck this checkbox.
- Now, restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Additionally, please check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in the following Knowledge base articles:
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
my questn is regdng 'firefox aurora' mate, not 4 firefox. :\ attachng a snapshot 2 b more specific.