How to multitask whilst watching YouTube fullscreen video, without interrupting it?
I have a dual monitor setup. I want to use other applications (on my other monitor) whilst watching fullscreen YouTube videos. However, when I do anything, such as click my mouse, the video returns from full screen. Are there any settings I can configure, or an addon I could install, that could fix this problem?
This is not a problem on Google Chrome, and I want to continue using Firefox, but if I can't fix this problem then I'd have to switch browsers as this is important to me.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 3.4.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0