I cannot get anything to download...the upper-left corner window to double-click after clicking on the RUN or SAVE window does not appear.
This occurred after I stupidly removed some programs I thought unneeded to free up space.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.116
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, please refer to Where to find and manage downloaded files in Firefox
Hi...accessed the download window from firefox as suggested...shows nothing. Download window does not appear after RUN or SAVE file prompt clicked. Was told to uninstall and reinstall firefox. Didn't help. Went to system restore and tried that. Didn't help. Help.
is the preference to show the downloads window when a download starts enabled in firefox > options > general?
you could also try to reset firefox (this will keep your bookmarks & passwords).
You are fantastic!!!I Did the "reset Firefox", and now I can download, the download window appears with something in it to double-click, and everything! Thank you...I have spent hours, days and months, many "help" sites, and a lot of frustration trying to get this to work; have spent over 6 hours just tonight trying sites that didn't work, and most of whom wanted to charge my grocery $ amount to get me to Premium Support techs. Thank you!