uninstalling Firefox 18.0.1 also uninstalled Thunderbird WHY
Was on Firefox 18.0.1 Uninstalled it and profiles, etc. This in turn also uninstalled Thunderbird which I use for Email... How do I uninstall Firebox and have the ability to keep Thunderbird?
On Windows 7 which shold have nothing to do with the problem..
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19912
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0 IceDragon/188.8.131.52
Firefox and Thunderbird on Windows are installed in separate folders with separate profiles for each by default. Did you do a custom install of Fx/Tb into same folder or share the same Profile with Fx/Tb?.