plug in update checker not working
When I click to check for plug in updates it goes to the update site but nothing happens. the plugins are not checked for updates I have noticed this since upgrading to FF 18.02.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, this is an error on the sever-side on the moment and not related to the version of the browser you're using - there's nothing you can do on your end to solve the problem. however the problem is already known and getting worked upon, hopefully it will get fixed soon...
the site should now work properly again...
This did not fix the problem