Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ is comuming up blank. Anyone else having this problem?
plugin check webpage is coming up blank therefore i cannot check if my plug ins are up to date. The browser is up to date and running on a Windows 7 Desktop. This is the first time this has happened.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, this is an error on the sever-side - there's nothing you can do on your end to solve the problem at the moment. the problem is already known and getting worked upon, hopefully it will get fixed soon...
same problem on 18.0.2
You can't do anything about it as it is a problem with that web page.
It is currently investigated.
- Bug 838524 - Plugincheck down - doesn't check plugins
(please do not comment in bug reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html)
... I Hope* we aren't being 'severed'... but Thanks for the answer.
the site should now work properly again...