Having problems with the plugin check page!
I opened today the plugin chk page and it didnt show anything! I mean it showed blank!! I m using win 7 64 bit!! please help
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Pando Web Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
this seems to be an error on the server-side at the moment, hopefully it will get fixed soon.
from your list of installed plugins it appears that at least java is out-dated, you might want to update it manually in the meantime at java.com (but be aware to disable the option to install the ask toolbar adware that oracle does include in some of the installers!).
Modified by philipp
got u bro..!! I have added an image .. is that ok?? please do tell if nething is wrong!! :|
There are four script errors on the page:
Timestamp: 06/02/2013 01:34:22 PM Error: ReferenceError: WebTrends is not defined Source File: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ Line: 689
Timestamp: 06/02/2013 01:34:22 PM Error: TypeError: _tag is undefined Source File: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ Line: 696
Timestamp: 06/02/2013 01:34:23 PM Error: SyntaxError: unterminated string literal Source File: https://www.mozilla.org/js/plugincheck.js Line: 20, Column: 60
Timestamp: 06/02/2013 01:34:23 PM Error: ReferenceError: Pfs is not defined Source File: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ Line: 708
Ironically, this seems to be caused by some new script from newrelic.com to monitor problems with the application!
Modified by RichardD2
the site should now work properly again...
Yup Working now!! Gr8 Thnkx! :D
says it's forbidden