Firefox 18.0.2 doesn't fill in "Check your Plugin's page" on XP, even though it recognises plugins are there. Was ok on 18.0.1.
Having upgraded to V18.0.2, I can view my add on's. But when I click "check plugin's are up to date", I get the "check plugins screen" but it doesn't fill in the plugin details. Was ok with previous version. Am running a desktop windows XP.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1247
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, this is an error on the sever-side at the moment & not depended on the version of firefox you are using (it also fails in older versions). hopefully it will get fixed soon...
edit: the problem is already known and getting worked upon!
Modified by philipp
The same on Win8Pro.
the site should now work properly again...