Since Firefox has changed appearance on my computer it doesn't work well with my Yahoo email. How do I fix?
Firefox suddenly changed appearance on my computer a few days ago. Is this the latest update? Ever since it has changed, my Yahoo email account doesn't work very well. Very slow and often unresponsive to my commands. What can I do to fix this?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_39 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, other users had problems using yahoo mail recently when they had addons or external software present which blocked tracking sites (like ghostery, avg or others).
can you check in firefox > addons > extensions if there's ghostery listed there for example? if so, add an exception for yahoo mail: click on the ghostery icon while you're in yahoo's webmail, choose "edit blocking options" & then don't block on this domain...
I checked but ghostery is not listed in extensions. Very few things there, but several different versions of Java, all disabled but one. Any other suggestions?
does it work when you launch firefox in safe mode once?