None of my add ons are showing. Firefox 18.0.2, Windows 7. Recent issue.
Tried deleting profile info to see if they're corrupt, but that didn't change anything. Add ons bar at the bottom of the screen seems to be working, but none of my extensions are showing next to the navigation bar. I run Firefox on the Mac, as well, and no issues. I just updated Firefox, no issues with extension compatibility.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1176
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I don't fully grasp the details of your issue: The toolbar appears as after a new installation/profile? Can you drag the addon-icons back to bar?
If not maybe a new profile can help. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Creating_a_new_Firefox_profile_on_Windows
I'd enable FireFox Sync, sync everything (Preferences, Addons, ...) and then create a new FF Profile on the machine and sync my settings/addons back to the new profile.