Ver 18 upgrade conflics with my NVIDIA FX 5500 and MX 440 Collapse To Title Bar function, Why?
First off, I am running crashware xp with service pack 3 only because my isp requires it. I have two NVIDIA graphics cards one FX 5500 and one MX 440. When I re-install the crashware I install Firefox 14 so I get the option of tabs on top. I un-check that so the tabs will be on the bottom. I prefer them there but any other version will put them on top and won't let me change it. I then install my NVIDIA Tools which includes the option of (Collapse To The Title Bar) This works with 14 and is very nice when running a bunch of monitors. No need to always go back to the primary monitor to bring up an existing page on another monitor. Now I upgrade to Firefox 18, tabs on top option is still there, and then I get an error message that says collapse to title bar will not function properly in Firefox and will be disabled. Major Bummer. I know it is a Firefox issue and need to make them aware of it so they can fix it. The option still works on all my other pages and apps. How do I tell them? I went through all there Contact Us links and no go.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0