Why do none of the links that I put in my outgoing yahoo emails no longer underline themselves and become live when I finish typing them and hit the space bar?
Previously, when I typed my email address in an outgoing email or cut and pasted a link from my browser bar the link would become 'live' when I hit the space bar or 'enter' key. The link would turn blue and underline itself and the person receiving the email could just click on that live link and be taken to the site. Now the link does not turn blue or underline itself and the receiver must cut and paste the link into their browser bar to use it.
Why? I did not change anything in Yahoo or Mozilla.
I have deleted and reinstalled Java to no effect. I am using html in Yahoo.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0