How do I show my TWO extensions in the small area next to the Google search field? Now, only one (plus Home) is shown.
In the small area to the right of the Google search field, I used to have two icons showing. One was the "Home" icon, and the other was the "Clearly" extension icon. The Clearly extension was the only extension I had installed.
Yesterday, I added the "Adobe Acrobat -create PDF" extension. But now, the only two icons shown are the Home icon and the new Adobe icon. How can I show the "Clearly" icon again? Or alternatively, how can I access that extension if the icon no longer is visible? Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, you can customize all toolbar buttons that are shown in firefox like this: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars