Can I customize keyboard shortcuts or turn one of them off?
I have a keyboard on which the keys are slightly farther apart than normal. When I use ALT + the down arrow, I often hit the back arrow by mistake which takes me back a page and, the page I want to be on cannot be reloaded pre-mistake. I would like to turn off just this one shortcut. I use the others all the time.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You can do it with the keyconfig extension.
Note that there may be other extensions with the same name. I'm referring to the one distributed from the following forum post:
(Edit: added screen shot)
Modified by jscher2000