why I can not download any form ?
when i go to any website and I want to download a pdf or word form is not working. I only get a blank page. Explorer works perfect.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.5
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY MyCamera Download Plugin
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello madipiller, maybe see PDF files are blank or cause an error message on Mac & What to do if you can't download or save files.
Is your question about Mac or Windows??
On the Mac, many users have to disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin to solve the blank page problem. You can do that here:
Tools > Add-ons > Plugins category
If Firefox can't figure out to launch PDF forms in Preview, you can educate it here:
Firefox > Preferences > Applications
In the slim search box above the list, type or paste PDF, then pause while Firefox filters the list. You should be able to update the program to handle the PDF using the drop-down list in the right column of the list.
Not sure about the Word documents. If you search the Application preferences in that same dialog for Word or DOC, can you figure out how Firefox is trying to open them?
Thanks a lot The Firefox > preferences > Applications worked perfect ! I typed PDF and indicated to be read by Adobe Acrobat Reader Thanks