This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Is my Firefox Sync data safe if I use Nightly?
I just downloaded the latest Nightly. But I have a doubt whether my Firefox sync data (passwords) are safe in Nightly versions or not.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19912
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20130205 Firefox/21.0
Yes, sync is just as safe with nightly as it is with Firefox release