i have java (tm) platform se 7 u9 10.9.2.5 plug in installed on firefox 18.0.1, how do i completely uninstall it??
i am getting warning messages telling me running this plug in is destabilising, i want to uninstall it but dont know how. i only have an option to disable it. i tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling firefox but its still there in my plug ins. please help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Plugins have to uninstalled from the Windows control panel. Start, control panel, uninstall a program.