I can successfully log into this website but when i try to open messages or test results from the menu I am immediately kicked out saying session timed out.
I called the customer support line for website. They had me try to open using Internet Explorer, and it works perfectly fine.
I recently changed from Windows 7 to Windows 8, and am back to Windows 7 again via system recovery discs. I did not have this problem with the website using Firefox prior to switching and switching back. Is there some sort of security setting that I am missing? I am not having any problems using other login and password protected sites that I use.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Thank you, however that did not solve the problem. I have attached a screen shot of the page. The error message is posted above the login boxes.
Are you using a proxy server?